- Data within the encrypted archive can not be viewed without a valid password.
- Drag and Drop interface allows for encryption and decryption of files and entire directories.
- Choose from 6 different encryption methods and 2 different compression methods.
- Create Self Extracting Archives which can be decrypted on any Microsoft Windows® based computer without installing CryptoLock on the destination computer.
- Encryption and Compression methods can be disabled by network administrators to ensure CryptoLock will only allow creation of archives that adhere to your network security policies.
- ECB – Electronic Code Book
- CBC – Cipher Block Chaining
- CFB – Cipher Feedback Mode
- OFB – Output Feedback Mode
Supported Encryption Algorithms:
- AES (FIPS 197 Specification)
- Rijndael (192 and 256 bit blocksize)
- DES (FIPS 46-2 Specification)
- TripleDES (FIPS 46-3 Specification)
- GOST Encryption Standard (GOST 28147-89 Specification)
Compression Algorithms Supported
- Deflate (RFC 1950)
- RFC 2898 based Key Derivation based on your password and a randomly generated salt which is unique for each file encrypted.
- RFC 2104 based HMAC verification of extracted files to ensure your data isn’t corrupted.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium
- RAM: 16MB
- Hard Disk Space: 2MB