2014 went off without a hitch and we’re making sure 2015 is just as great by introducing a slew of new clients to our testing suite and enhancements to Beta.
Mobile opens have grown 180% in the last three years (Campaign Monitor, 2014) with the iPhone and Android as the top dogs when it comes to the mobile market share. That’s why we’re adding the following devices to our testing suite so you’re prepared for 2015:
- iPhone 6 (iOS8)
- iPhone 6+ (iOS8)
- Gmail App (iOS7)
- Android Gmail
On top of the new clients we have added, we also are improving Beta with feedback from our near and dear customers so when all our new features are pushed to live, it will knock your socks off. Not familiar with the new Beta features, check out the blogs below for a quick recap:
Not seeing the new previews?
In order to see these new clients, follow the instructions below. However, if you are a current API user leveraging getClientList, you (and your users) should see these new clients automatically and no action on your end is needed!
- Step 1: Log in to the site.
- Step 2: Click on the Gear icon in the top navigation bar. If you are in Beta you will find the gear icon in the left navigation bar.
- Step 3: Choose Email Clients from the dropdown.
- Step 4: Under the Mobile Clients section, fill in the check box for all the devices you would like to view your new client tests in.
- Step 5: Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.
Not an EOA member?
Test your email, free for 7 days, to see exactly how your email will look in 70+ email clients and mobile devices so you can fix any rendering issues before you send!